Last week’s fantasy séance conjured spirits of various strengths! Quarterbacks cast spells, running backs brewed potions of medium potency, while wide receivers and tight ends flickered like jack-o’-lanterns in the autumn night. Let’s dive into our haunted mansion of waiver wire picks and see who’s ready to terrorize the gridiron this week!
1. Sam Howell: Once a wandering spirit, Howell has been resurrected! Last seen conjuring QB1 magic from the fantasy afterlife. He might just bewitch the defenses once again!
Fantasy QBs the Last Four Weeks:— Alex Caruso (@AlexCaruso) October 31, 2023
1. Josh Allen
2. Jalen Hurts
3. Lamar Jackson
4. Patrick Mahomes
5. Sam Howell
Howell put himself among the ELITE QBs
2. Josh Dobbs: Teleported from the Cardinals’ crypt to the Vikings' lair. Awaiting to unleash his arcane artistry on the field, possibly enchanting the rest of the season!
3. Jaren Hall: The rookie warlock from BYU's mystical mountains. With the magical staff in his hands this week, Hall could be a potent potion for your lineup!
🧟♂️Running Back Revenants:
1. Zach Charbonet: A spectral presence lurking behind Walker. His growing powers could materialize into a formidable fantasy force if Walker’s flame flickers.
2. Gus Edwards: A phantom that has shimmered in and out of relevance. Last week, he haunted the field as RB1, morphing into a formidable fantasy apparition!
3. Chubba Hubbard: Emerging from the shadowy bye week, ready to haunt the opposition's defenses. Harness his ethereal energy while it lasts!
👻 Wide Receiver Wraiths:
1. Rashid Shaheed: A vibrant spirit in a lively offensive orchestra, set to perform symphonies of spectacular plays in upcoming odysseys!
Rashid Shaheed on targets of 20+ yards in week 8:— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) October 30, 2023
⚜️ 98.3 REC Grade (1st)
⚜️ 3 Receptions (1st)
⚜️ 153 Yards (1st)
⚜️ 1 TD pic.twitter.com/IF6J4EdpyL
2. Jahan Dotson: Dotson, the receiver specter, resonates with Howell’s newfound magical aura. Together, they could orchestrate a ballet of breathtaking plays!
3. Demario Douglas: This rookie spirit whispered through the defenses last week. His ethereal echoes might become louder in the haunted gridiron gardens!
🦇Tight End Talismans:
Trey McBride: Unveiled his mystical might by soaring to TE1. With the anticipated return of Kyler’s magic, McBride’s talismanic powers may amplify!
Trey McBride Week 8— Michael F. Florio (@MichaelFFlorio) October 30, 2023
- 35 routes (most on ARI)
- 14 targets, 10 catches, 95 yards (all led ARI)
- 25.5 fantasy pts - current TE1 on the week
Joins Travis Kelce as the only other TE with 10+ rec and a TD in a game this season
🎃Clad in your best fantasy costumes, march into the Week of the Haunt, casting spells of success and conjuring victories from the fantasy netherworld! Happy Halloween!🎃 👻🦇